Friday, January 29, 2010

Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

One day, several months ago, I was "cyber-surfing" the blog sites of the universe by way of the multiple click of the blogger.com next button.


This results in a ricochet rabbit type bank shot off of one unknown blog to the next, to the next, to the next. Eventually, this has you far afield in the cyber-stream of discourse that 55 million people add their torrent of textual and visual imagary to daily. In their desire to share with the world at large just exactly what it is that has awakened them at 3:05 am with the burning need to post.


O.K. the burning desire needy thing was in almost every instance a bladder control problem. But none the less! Sleep is no longer an option until something, anything is hammered out and flung like a heavy metal folding chair at the still mostly asleep consciousness of the world.


Yes! so far afield in the raging river of cyber-repartee that no amount of electronic cookie crumbs existant could ever lead you home.


Fortunately, Blogger.com makes available a user name icon to do that!


Below, you you find one of my textual missives. Written when I was lost, and alone in the magical, mystical dark forest of both the blogger universe and the one located somewhere in the synaptic "no fly zone" of my mind.


Remember; If it gets too scary, quickly click your user name icon to escape.


If that fails, pull the plug connecting computer to electrical source.


Also;Try and restrict your fluid intake after 8 pm if you have a bad experience during your "twilight sleep trance like" posting and surfing.


Below; Case in point.I was doing the random cyber surf thing when I was cowabunga'd by a huge rouge wave/post from a woman with a highly erotic user name.Here is my response.
***********************



Hello fuzzybunnyslipperz!!!!!!!!!!.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........!!!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!!


I'm glad that you enjoyed my manic mental meanderings that skitter hither and yon like a waterbug on meth.Held up by the surface tension of the last thing that caught my attention.Whether or not it should have is for you to decide.


But I have to tell you that your user name combines three of the things that raise my heartbeat, temprature, and..., I don't know you well enough to get even remotely descriptive about the explosive exponential three dimensional growth of that third aspect of my person.


I mean, "Sweet Jesus with a woody!" I can't believe that you were not aware that by combining; Fuh Fuh Fuzzzzy! wi wi with, Buh Buh Bunnnny!And th, th, then adding ...uhh,....uhhh ssslsssllippperrrzzz...!!!!!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!!!!!. .......!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!.......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....!!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........!!!!!!!!.......!!!!!!......!!!...!!..!....???!!!!!!!!!...??
.....????


Where am I? Oh yes. Sorry.


Didn't you know that by hotwiring this particular cobination of words into one "manage a trois word" that 87 percent of all living males, and 19 percent of all deceased males will have a "system overload" that results in...


Well never you mind exactly what this results in. Let's just say that Both wonderful and embarrassment end up dancing cheek to cheek. So to speak.


So, if it is all right with you, and please tell me it is, from this moment on I will refer to you as fbslpz.


I know what you're thinking. That I just "made up" this whole scenario because I'm too lazy to type out fuh...,fuh..,


Oh hell! here I go again!


I'll talk at ya later fuh, fuh, fuhzzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.everychanel.com][img]http://www.everychanel.com/images/banners/chanel-mini-flap-bags.jpg alt="cheap chanel handbags" title="cheap chanel handbags"[/img][/url]