Friday, January 29, 2010

Trixie the inflatable doll moves uptown!


Trixie has recovered from her addiction to "fix a flat" and has moved uptown.


I see by the photo that "Trixie" has moved uptown.


At least that was her name when she used to be the go to regular, "hospitality hostess" at the annual International gathering of the Computer Dweebs Convention.


I've uhhm, never been to the "gathering" myself.


Alright, I've read about it. And there were lots of pictures, graphs and scary warnings from some guy in Atlanta, with a weird username? C.D.C?


I mean, at first I was afraid that it was like some; "Charlie Daniels Cult" or "Crazy Demonic Choirboys" gathering. Because I had enough problems at that time in my life without having to learn all the words to "The Devil went down to Georgia". (see how I hog-tied that Atlanta clue to the CDC thing.)


And their wasn't no way in Hell I was gonna be singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" A Capella in Castrato! Hell No!


But upon reading further, I realized that it was just a bunch of computer wonks that made good on their sacred oath, as "Brother Dweebs" to remove themselves from the pasty glare of their computer screens, for at least one weekend each year.


And Dweebs or not, from what the videos of last years convocation of the faithful, that were posted on youtube revealed was that these boys, to the last pimply faced man/child amongst them, all "knew" Trixie. In what you would call the biblical sense, except that I don't remember reading about no blow up dolls in the Good Book.


And believe you me, them boys brought several cases of "fix-a flat" for Trixie last year. And that girl was flat out (no pun intended) strung out on that stuff! I mean she was main lining it! Sweet Jesus in rehab! That's gotta be bad for the poor thing! She was going through one tube after another by the second night. It kept her going for a little while, then she would just collapse.


I mean it was like someone just let all the air out of a tire or something.


On the last day of the convention, some of the Dweebs tried to get an "intervention" going. Then somebody found a half of a case of fix-a-flat stuffed under the bed. Right then and there, the whole intervention thing went out the window. Followed less than a minute later by Trixie! She couldn't take it anymore!


I mean Sweet Jesus on the nicotine patch! It happened so fast! It was almost as if she "flew" out the window.


Evidently, two sick bastards, the Lionel twins, had stashed the tubes, some glue and rubbers (patches) there. They had been acting all big shotty recently. Because they had just inherited their daddy's toy train empire. (Running trains is all these boys enjoy doing ) and from the looks of things they was gonna have themselves a little private soiree, (that's french for get some)


That was the last that anyone had seen of Trixie. Until you posted her photo on your blog.


I'm glad that she has gotten her self cleaned up. And it would appear from the photo that you posted that she is finally in the company of some one who cares for the blow up doll that she is. And not just the air filled fantasy
floozy of their dreams.

No comments: